Thinking about getting a pixie cut but not sure if you can pull it off? We get it. It’s a bold look and chopping off your long hair might seem a bit intimidating. But pixie cuts are super trendy as of late, not to mention sexy and chic! And there as so many looks to choose from that, you can certainly find on that fits your style!
Reasons to Embrace Pixie Cuts
Not sure if a pixie cut is right for you? There are so many benefits to trading in those long tresses for a sexy short hairstyle! Below are just some the pros of a short trendy hairstyle
- Say goodbye to dead ends! Tired of those split ends? A pixie cut is a great way to get rid of those annoying dead ends and give your hair a healthy new start!
- Stay cooler in the summer! You won’t regret your cute summer pixie haircut when it’s hot and humid. No more sweat dripping down your neck, face and back.
- Recapture your youth! Short hair has a way of reversing time. A pixie will make you both look and feel years younger!
- Add some color to your life! Pixie haircuts are the perfect canvas if you want to play around with bold new colors. Bonus: you won’t spend as much on hair dye as you would with a long hairstyle!
- Pixie cuts are super cute with hair accessories such as headscarves, hats, headbands and hair clips. And they are a great way to step up your makeup game with some dramatic eyeshadow and winged eyeliner!
Most Popular Pixie Cut Hairstyles For the New Decade
- Asymmetrical Pixie
This edgy cut is dramatically shorter on one side than the other, which gives it a fun and daring vibe. A deep side part will add to the bold look while enhancing the volume and texture.
- Pixie Bob
This stylish pixie is great for those who don’t want a super short cut. Add layers for more body and opt for a side part to make it even more fresh.
- Messy Pixie
Messy pixies are so much fun because they can give you that sexy bedhead look that drives men wild. And they work great with wavy or curly hair. This cut is ideal for those who are always on the go and don’t wish to spend a lot of time styling their hair.
- Buzzed Pixie
Are you daring enough to go super short? Shaved pixies are actually trending right now. And this look is perfect for those hot summer days when the last thing you want is hair sticking to your face and neck.
- Short Layered Pixie
If you want to go super short but are not quite ready for a buzz cut pixie, there are plenty of short pixie cuts to choose from. Add some layers for more body and dimension.
These are just a few ideas for stylish pixie cuts for the new year. Remember you can always add highlights or even opt for a bold color choice to show off your cute new pixie cut!