Fencing walls are galvanized steel cages filled with stones. Its hardiness and the choice of the type and color of the stone make it a landscaping increasingly popular among individuals but also in public works (construction of bridges and urban landscaping).
- The Fencing can be used as well as fence walls as retaining walls to hold the earth on sloping ground.
- They are also very often used as decorative landscape walls and even as benches around a terrace.
In addition, the fencing for a kennel adapts to all types of terrain and does not require maintenance. Used as an embankment, the fencing has a draining function. As a fence, the fencing isolates sound pollution, ideal if your house is at the edge of a busy road.
The concrete fence
Contrary to popular belief, the concrete palisade is not necessarily synonymous with ugliness and gloom, and it can instead have some aesthetic advantages. It recognizes many other advantages, but also some disadvantages.
Concrete palisade: its advantages
A true rampart, the concrete palisade makes it possible to fence a property. It is appreciated for its many advantages, namely:
- It is less expensive than the wooden or stone palisade.
- It resists all weather (rain, strong wind, hail) and is particularly durable. It can withstand scorching temperatures and UV rays.
- She is insensitive to shocks.
- It does not require any particular maintenance.
- It matches perfectly with many other materials, be it wood, natural stone, but also aluminum or steel. It is therefore ideal for creating a mixed fence.
The concrete palisade makes it possible to elaborate all sorts of fences, like:
- Concrete palisade panels that mimic perfectly other materials such as stone and wood, but also aluminum and even PVC
- The so-called ” Norman smoothing ” fence: it requires the installation of poles and rails
- A concrete structure with inlay of various geometric shapes: concrete works well and a creative handyman can bring a very original touch to its concrete fence
- The barricade palisade, consisting of a concrete base surmounted by bars.
The different occultation solutions for roasting
If you retain the choice of a fence wire fence and you want to beautify or just keep your privacy, several blackout solutions available to you.
Nothing more simple, you plant laurels or cedars and you wait until it grows to pass incognito. Immediate effect but ages badly enough. The canisse can be natural (reed, bamboo or wicker) for a better harmony with the environment and your floral or synthetic arrangements for those who love plastic. These are the options that you can opt for. The essential options are there and that is the reason you can find the best fence now. Have the best details here and find the perfect option.